UPON ASKING FOR TRADE FOR TRADE YOU WILL BE ASKED TO SEND A DETAILED RESUME OF BELOW NOTED
At Dark Stars Photography we limit as much Trade For Trade work as possible. Due to many reasons, juggling fashion collections and costume making as well as travel and other paid client bookings which take obvious priority over a *FREE* photo session as we get paid for all of the above.
We may limit our self to one available trade for trade in a month and some cases none at all,
Please be respectful to this guideline as we live an artists lifestyle, which always leads to hectic/struggling work loads
When doing trade for trade please keep in mind that it is not beneficial to us unless:
1. you are an experienced model in publications (print and online)
2. you have modeled outside of BC in the states or foreign countries
3. you are a model coming from a different country
4. you are experienced with runway, agency representation , or fashion designers
5. If your covering the cost of make up and service fee($60)
6. Only if it is a beneficial idea that may lead to
B. A desirable amount of exposure
C. That is a original idea
D. If you have a distinct look we may need for a project
7. If we are currently traveling and are looking to network
In terms of the new term being used as “Collaboration”
the same rules apply for TRADE FOR TRADE
This is just another doctored word for the same use, please read above and apply these rules to it.
We felt the need to post this as it was becoming a non stop request. Every time we do a photo session on a trade basis that is not beneficial it is our rate and art at a loss, as we create the clothing, sets, props, digital renders for post processing, texture work for post processing, Hair styling as well as make up and photography.